Free Windows XP Product Key

an3k

Hi all,

i know, this is old but i forgot about that too and perhaps here are ppl not knowing that Microsoft gives us all one free product key for Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64 and Windows XP Tablet PC Edition.

Its not against the law posting the product keys here, but it could have someone to work (domain owners will know what i mean ;)) so i post only the link to MS TechNet Library and everyone is happy - at least i hope everyone is.

Click -->> HERE <<-- (:P)

I already tried the XP Prof product key on my 2nd computer and the setup accepted it. For sure, you cannot activate the installation using the Product Keys specified by Microsoft on TechNet, but this is one way to keep legal.

Perhaps you have installed Virtual Server 2005 or Virtual PC 2007 on your Windows XP. If you now want to test your unattended setup and use the same product key as you used for your main windows installation (on which Virtual Server/PC is running), you are violating the EULA and laws in different countries - but don't be scared, nobody knows, nobody judges :) To stay legal you can use the Technet Product Keys.

Cheers

P.S. Windows 2000 Registry Reference, old but most of the informations are still work in XP.

• 3 weeks later...