7.2.1 Problems with JScript TimeWaitForFile

You are correct. Forgot all about these. Use the new %comma% variable.......for now. I will automate this in next maintenance release.

{JSCRIPT}=TimedWaitForFile("C:\path\file"%comma%10)

{JSCRIPT}=TimedWaitForDelete("C:\path\file"%comma%10)

{JSCRIPT}=WriteRegKey("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WPI\blah"%comma%1%comma"REG_DWORD")

The simplest things can make the most headaches................

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mritter Happy New Years.....

I am also have a problem with this I find that it is replacing the second comma with %comma% but not the first. After I changed the first one to %comma% and ram WPI I keep getting this error the second one I add just to check your example to see if it worked? Any thoughts?

Saturday, January 03, 2009 9:37:00 PM
Program: DriveSpace
Unique ID: DRIVESPACE
Order: 900027
Category: Applications
Saturday, January 03, 2009 9:37:02 PM - cmd1 Success (returned code 0): "D:\AutoImage\RVM\Plugins\WPI\Install\DriveSpace.exe"
Saturday, January 03, 2009 9:37:02 PM - cmd2 *** Fail *** (returned code undefined): "JSCRIPT=WriteRegKey("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Doug\\DriveSpace\\Library_Icon",1,"REG_DWORD")"
Saturday, January 03, 2009 9:37:02 PM - cmd3 *** Fail *** (returned code undefined): "JSCRIPT=WriteRegKey("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\Software\\WPI\\WPI_Rocks",1,"REG_DWORD")"
Saturday, January 03, 2009 9:37:03 PM - Finished installation.

mritter never mind was user error I got it working with this.

{JSCRIPT}=WriteRegKey("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Doug\\DriveSpace\\Library_Icon",1%comma%"REG_DWORD")

The only weired thing is when I saved it and then ran WPI to test it it changed the second comma with the variable but left the first one a comma? Looks like I was not putting the JSCRIPT in brackets was causing my first problem.

Thanks

dolivas