Death in my family

Nerwin

Death is reality, yes. However we don't have to sit up and discuss it or think about it. Think about living, enjoying this world :thumbup I choose to ignore it , which is why i hate having discussions about non positive stuff, i hate, so i kinda ignore it. So when this person in my family died, i cried in my sleep about it, you know dreaming about it, but i didn't cry when this person died, i just kinda ignored it, because i hate looking or talking about stuff like that. I am all about living, **** death.

Then you missed the part of my post after, where I mention the same thing.

So my advice to all, be aware of death, but never think about it. :)

Yeah, all right. That's a better way of saying it. :)

Thanks guys for all the support, The service has been done and its time to move on cause that's what he would of wanted. It really sucks a lot but there's not a thing you can do. He's with his best friend now. And he gets to see his grandmother again.

Anyways, Thanks again! Really appreciate it! Means so much.

Sorry to hear your loss, man. You have my condolences.

This, I don't understand.

When you talk to the respective person's relatives and friends, you say "their loss". The family's loss, the wife's loss.. etc. What about the person who passed away? They lost everything. Where does this saying come from?

• 2 weeks later...

nerwin, sorry for your loss man. I've had people close to me pass away and it's not easy but death is part of living, it's part of all living things, sometimes not at the right times though.

you will make it through and just dont forget whatever good memories you have of him, that's how you'll keep him alive in your thoughts.

be strong and may your family find peace and strenght during this difficult time.