Green lines in videos

srk999

I am getting green lines in videos. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling K-Lite Mega COdec Pack.

Here is a pic of how it looks:

40579767ef0.jpg

w648.png

Got the same problem in a few movies. Don't know if this is a problem with the movies or my codecs.

Is it only one movie it happens with? If yes, it's probably an error with the file. To test it, take a copy of it (from the current hard disk) and try to play it on another computer. Try playing it with the VLC PlayerMight be some driver problems, try reinstalling your ati/nvidia/other graphics card drivers (it often messes up the icons on your desktop, which means that you'll have to rearrange them).

Just the first few things that hits my head....

Good luck!!

-Nerevar

Is it only one movie it happens with? If yes, it's probably an error with the file. To test it, take a copy of it (from the current hard disk) and try to play it on another computer. Try playing it with the VLC PlayerMight be some driver problems, try reinstalling your ati/nvidia/other graphics card drivers (it often messes up the icons on your desktop, which means that you'll have to rearrange them).

Just the first few things that hits my head....

Good luck!!

-Nerevar

It is not the only movie. There are few like these that I have noticed. It is a problem with one of the codecs. The movies run perfect when I convert then to mpg, 3gp or mp4. originally they are avi. also, converting to wmv doesn't solve the problem. so, it is a problem with one of the avi codecs, I am guessing. It happened to me before too, when I was using K-Lite. Few days ago I clean installed XP and installed K-Lite again. And the same problem. Before I never suspected K-Lite. But, now, although I uninstalled K-Lite, the problem is not going away. And currently I am using VLC.