Cool gaming laptop with 3 GPUs

fivestars

I have just got to know that Toshiba launches laptop with three GPUs, The combined efforts of both companies resulted in Toshiba's most powerful gaming laptop to date featuring the new highly integrated GeForce® 9400M graphics processing unit (GPU) along with a pair of NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS enthusiast-class GPUs.

That laptop must be very cool for gaming. But how can they deal with the heat?

That laptop must be very cool for gaming.

Have you tried Tri-SLi? It doesn't scale well at all. Its probably 2x faster than just the original GPU.

But how can they deal with the heat?

Easy. Send it to the (now sterile) user's lap.

• 3 months later...

Blqh-blqh. To-shiba(if I tell you what it means in my language I'll probably get banned). This express my attitude to the brand. And this is not TRI-WAY SLI! It is just SLI with third GPU. So when there is no need for GPU power the system goes in a hybrid SLI mode, suspends the discrete cards and uses the on-board GPU.

If somebody wanders why I do not like this brand, well I got my share. Have seen it, had enough. It of course doesn't make the rest of brands perfect and flawless.

skip the $4000.00 one and get there $1500.00 version, affordable and still way crazy fast for gaming. both a bit of an over kill if ya ask me, but who ever complained about too much computer.:P

but mine still looks cooler.:):P