Is vlite dead?

JatinBeniwal

Is vlite dead?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Is vlite Dead?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don,t know

In order to get some information you need to increase the font size, turn it in red and add something like "!!!!!!!111" at the end.

Careful when you suggest something :ph34r: , your advice has been actually taken into account (but he forgot the "!!!!!!!111", so no way he'll get the info). ;)

jaclaz

My Hulu.com-OnlyinVista-skipping machine is a Turion X2 TL-56, 2GB of RAM and a GF Go 6150 w/ 128MB of RAM. It came with Vista. The newest signed driver for it is 167.43, compared to 86.38 in XP. Vista has plenty of free RAM to work with there is no excuse.

Edited by redxii

Must be something with your drivers or config... My 1 year old E2160 (even with 2GB) plays H.264 (unrestricted profile) @ 1080p @ any bitrate, with 5.1 sound and all no problems. No choppyness or anything ever, and that's with all the decoding done in software (no fancy vid card with AVIVO or anything like that -- a crappy low end GeForce POS). There's just no reason for your box not to handle DVD quality stuff, when lots of people got that working on P3's, and the problem isn't Vista by itself.

His profile says "On vacation" Maybe he got tired of the "When is the next version comming out?" posts...

So... :rolleyes: When is the next version comming out? :thumbup

I only wish Nuhi could have fixed the loop issue after slipstreaming SP1. Otherwise it is a very useful program.:)

It was fixed.Problably problem in your end

8. Has the thread you started or participated in been moved, closed or deleted? Check with the forum moderator via PM. Under no circumstances start threads asking why other threads were moderated. Forum moderation is not up for public debate, such threads will be deleted and the thread starter warned. MSFN reserves the right to edit, delete or move posts made on this site.

i think nuhi would make declaration about it

but he might thinking about closing it

anyway i don't think he will close those big projects

:blink:

he got nice prime here

:)

Edited by aviv00

You all know nuhi has been spoiling us for years. And what thanks has he got?

We should all take a moment to think about when we post a question when something isnt working.

The fact that a thread such as this exists i think is somewhat an insult. I've been breaking nuhi's balls in the past for every weird error i could find with xp x64. In fact i just read my current email inbox, i had somewhat 50 emails i still hadnt deleted to nuhi, where he answeared every gawdamn last one of them.

This back in the days of the bugreport site forums, some years ago.

I was embarrased by my writing in some of them, typical LARGE LETTERS ADRESSING ANY ISSUES I HAD FOUND, proud that i was, yet however that must have looked so annoying.

Concerning Vista, it's coming with SP2 relatively soon, so it's the perfect time to be a on a break regardless.

Post #900 Wooohoo!

Edited by TranceEnergy

i wish nuhi would at least stop in and say hi and tell us he is taking break. he does deserve a break for all his work he has done for nlite and vlite

The thing is, IMO anyway, he shouldn't have to stop in and say anything. I for one wouldn't make a program like this so I could read all the incessant nagging and whining about when new versions are coming out or how soon this or that can be fixed or implimented. Yes, bug fixes and new features are always nices things to get, but people NEED to remember that Nuhi has a life and doesn't owe anyone of us any explination or reason as to what he is or isn't doing with his time. I would think that "On Vacation" would give people a hint that he's busy.

This is NOT directed at you or at any one person; just having my say.

From what I've understand the dude is studying at university. Perhaps he is catching up on exams or doing a Phd or something. The fella has given a lot of his time for little to nothing in return, so go easy on him. Even though him and me hasn't been at best terms over the years I still can recognize his efforts, and maybe need for a break.