Removing Unattended Install

Hi there. I have received a copy of Microsoft Windows XP from a friend, and I have purchased a license for it from Microsoft. But I have no where to enter the key during install. On later inspection, I found out that this is an unattedned install. How can I make it attedned again? (Do I have to remove files, change files or what?) This would also be handy to know, as there are some guys at my workplace that want to know how to do this. Can anyone help me with this?

Cheers,

Ollie.

simply remove the winnt.sif file that is in the i386 folder. If you want to make life easier you could also edit it (use notepad) and type in your key instead. One thing to conisder though, your purchased key will ONLY work if it is the correct cd. If it is a corporate version (very likely) that you got, your key will not work.

I have managed to take as much out as I can ($OEM$ folder, TXTSETUP.SIF, WINNT.sif), however I am still getting a customized layout, and am still getting premade account. Is there any other file(s) I need to delete? BTW: The product key seems to have worked.