WIM API installation

jokapo

I just downloaded V-Lite 1.2 final

after installation i tried to run the program but is keeps saying that the WIM API (wimgapi.dll) has to be installed.

So i downloaded the Windows Automated Installation Kit for Vista Home Premium SP1 (the one im using on my notebook) and installed that one to.

Im still getting the same message about installing the WIM API and im not getting any further then that message screen in V-Lite.

Does anyone have any recommedations about what to do or how to handle??

Greets J

post-220886-1227908903_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

I just downloaded V-Lite 1.2 final

after installation i tried to run the program but is keeps saying that the WIM API (wimgapi.dll) has to be installed.

So i downloaded the Windows Automated Installation Kit for Vista Home Premium SP1 (the one im using on my notebook) and installed that one to.

Im still getting the same message about installing the WIM API and im not getting any further then that message screen in V-Lite.

Does anyone have any recommedations about what to do or how to handle??

Get WIMGAP.dll from http://uloz.to/1852459/wimgapi.dll ..

(Only DLL, don't download BIG ISO 6001.18000.080118-1840-kb3aikl_en.iso for one DLL !!!)

Get WIMGAP.dll from http://uloz.to/1852459/wimgapi.dll ..

(Only DLL, don't download BIG ISO 6001.18000.080118-1840-kb3aikl_en.iso for one DLL !!!)

READ FORUM RULES!.

Providing links to download individual portions of the WAIK, including but not limited to wimgfltr components, will earn you the right to be banned without further notice as per forum rule 1b.