post-223616-1229679170_thumb.png

post-223616-1229679176_thumb.png

This happens when i ....

Requirements for the MUI - German ....

post-223616-1229679243_thumb.png

Requirement + WinRar DE and - WinRar EN

and Requirement for Winrar DE is + Windows MUI DE and -Winrar EN

post-223616-1229679371_thumb.png

When i deactivate the requirements all is working fine.

Some1 with a info how to handle this problem and do not lose the requirements?

thanks in advance

PGW

Can I see your config?

You can email it to me if you don't want to attach it here...

Kelsenellenelvian @ gmail.com

Hello sure - when you tell me what file and where i can find it!

Im absolute new to WPIW.

post-223616-1229681225_thumb.png

I added the config.js file i found in the WPIScripts Directory.

at the moment i removed the requirements from MUI GERMAN that i can work without the errors.

Thx 4 the Support!

PGW

Exit button doesn't work (tested in real machine and in a clean VM with XP SP3).

I stopped the program from Task Manager or Begin Install.

Edit: it works (or not works) like that: works, not works, works... ;)

Edited by radix

Exit button doesn't work (tested in real machine and in a clean VM with XP SP3).

I stopped the program from Task Manager or Begin Install.

Edit: it works (or not works) like that: works, not works, works... ;)

I've been talking with mritter about this and I think he's gotten it fixed for the next version already. Are you specifying a config file via the config=whatever.js command line parameter? If so, that is why it's not working.

@radix: What Exit button are you hitting? The actual program Exit, or in Options or Config wizard? What theme? Happen's in all or just the one?

@Everyone: Please please please post more details about the problem you are having. I can't see your computer.

@radix: What Exit button are you hitting? The actual program Exit, or in Options or Config wizard? What theme? Happen's in all or just the one?

Tested with default theme in a clean VM with XP SP3. Hit the Exit button from bottom right.

84515268zp7.th.jpg

81256559yz4.th.jpg

Edited by radix

@radix: The Exit text was not part of the link, so just the actual image would close. I fixed it so now the text and image are clickable. Never should have been like that.

New release 7.2.2 will be out tonight and will also fix your lack of images in IE6. But you really need to get IE7!!!!

New release 7.2.2 will be out tonight and will also fix your lack of images in IE6. But you really need to get IE7!!!!

Now I have IE6 with all updates (from RVM update pack). I will upgrade to IE7. Thanks.

command-line-arguments "options" and "config" does not override registry settings.

Is it really neccessary to store them in registry?

Default should be options=./WPIScripts/useroptions.js and config=./WPIScripts/config.js - so there is no need for a registry key.

Also quoted paths should be possible e.g. config="C:\my folder with a space\wpi\my config.js"

Do you have an overview of all possible command-line arguments?

Thanks

Al

@AlBundy33: Saving the paths in a reg key is required because when leave Options/Config editor, it does document.reload(). If you specified a command line arg, it wouldn't remember it, and load the default files. It has become a pain.

Someone else made a DVD and ran it from there. Then needed to make some changes so copied to their harddrive. Made the changes, hit save, error. WPI tried to save it do the DVD since that was what was saved in the reg key.

I suppose I could erase the reg keys when really quit and after an install. I posted a message on the forum about this a while back. Not many responses, so I left it as is.

There was a problem with quotes in the command line args. I fixed it.

I think it would be better to initialize a global variable to hold path for

Options/Config files and initialize it while loading WPI.

You can provide a <SaveAs> button to change location and reset global variable.

These can be retained till one exit from WPI.

This way one can keep main WPI window and Edit window in sync.

Meha

@AlBundy33: Saving the paths in a reg key is required because when leave Options/Config editor, it does document.reload(). If you specified a command line arg, it wouldn't remember it, and load the default files. It has become a pain.

Someone else made a DVD and ran it from there. Then needed to make some changes so copied to their harddrive. Made the changes, hit save, error. WPI tried to save it do the DVD since that was what was saved in the reg key.

I suppose I could erase the reg keys when really quit and after an install. I posted a message on the forum about this a while back. Not many responses, so I left it as is.

There was a problem with quotes in the command line args. I fixed it.

But I have different WPI-instances on my pc and after I started an instance the path to config and useroptions will be used for all instances.

I also tried to run WPI with

"C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshta.exe" "D:\System\WPI\wpi.hta" config="D:\System\WPI\WPIScripts\config.js" options="D:\System\WPI\WPIScripts\useroptions.js"

but the config and options from my first instance are used.

As I asked before: Where can I find an overview of all command line arguments?

Just another question: How do you debug WPI?

Al

Started a new thread on reg keys paths.

Args:

options="options.js"

config="config.js"

check="default"

timer=30

theme="Windows"

resolution=1200

Quotes are only needed if there is a space. There was a quotes bug, it is fixed but not uploaded yet.