Outlook Express 6 Spell Checking

frogman

I have Outlook Express 6 on Windows 98 S.E

Whenever I create an email and check the spelling it only checks the spelling of the message body and not the subject line.

I have tried changing the settings under spelling but no good, the annoying thing is it checks all on Microsoft Outlook 2000.

Anyone have an idea as to how to fix this without the need to install any other program.

I know you may say just use Microsoft Outlook, but I actually prefer using Outlook Express 6.

:rolleyes:

I use a VB script to spell check many items, like the spell checker in OE it uses the Word files to do this with but you apparently already have that so it should work just fine for you.

It's not exactly a program but you still need to place it and set up a shortcut and the like, I have mine in the Quick Launch bar for anytime easy access.

Speller.vbs in the section titled "Quick Spell Check on the Desktop"

I am back using Microsoft Outlook 2000, only because it spell checks the subject line no problems, however if I have word ticked to use it doesn't spell check the subject line, so I let the in base Microsoft Outlook spell checker do the work.