[Tool] NAR - Nero Application Remover

x-Shadow-x

Ok I have an idea. Right before you are going to click 'create SFX' go to where NAR is and open config.txt. Search for the word 'REMOVEAPP' and replace it with 'EXCLUDEAPP' (without the quotes), then build the installer. It might work, it might not.

You can also try removing the '/i' from the command line.

Edited by x-Shadow-x

• 1 month later...

Thanks x-Shadow-x, and congratulations for the Tool.

This software I was really a great help.

I made some tests on some computers with both XP and Vista, and I noticed small problems with the installation of self-final.

Sscusa wonder if eventually I made some mistakes in procedure, but I repeated the test several times and I can not find an explanation.

The procedure was performed regularly by following your instructions

proceduranar.th.jpg

First problem

The self-generated regolarmete is installed with the selected applications, but there are problems with some applications that give me the following error:

8596Mesaggio%20di%20errore.JPG

Second Problem

On Vista OS, this happens once in two, the installation of some applications, including Nero Burnig Rom has not worked out

To do a control test, I tried to install Nero 9.2.6.0 in normal mode, and I have not found any problem, so I thought it must be problems with self-generated

Then I started doing some testing to see if any files deleted from the tool can generate problems.

My procedure was to unzip the self-generated files and add the Windows taskbar and then I did again with WinRAR self, inserting the remarks contained in the file Config.txt.

668421file.JPG

When I tested on both XP c he views the installation was successful and the applications that run regularly at this point ask how can this be possible?

Perhaps Windows applications should not be removed?

I think this question because when you install these files normally BLACK we are and will be overwritten the operating system, if there are, but should not cause any damage.

What do you think of this?

Thanks for the help

Well I haven't looked at this for a while. But I still have the files. Ill look when I get home as I might know what the problem is. And thank you DMD61 for the error messages, Ill see what I can do.

• 3 weeks later...

Nero Burning ROM v9.4.13.2

New Features Added:

PowerPoint® to DVD in Nero Vision

Import your PowerPoint® presentations and convert to DVD-Video or BD for TV playback (requires installed Microsoft Office PowerPoint® 2003 or 2007)

Full AVCHD archive without optical recorder in Nero Vision

Archive HD movies in highest quality AVCHD format to HDD, USB flash drives, and flash memory cards, even without the use of an optical recorder

InCD (6.4.11.1)

Changes/Bugfixes:

InCD features operate with Administrator logon rights only.

InCD 5.5 is able to write onto DVD-RW formatted by itself.

Nero Burning ROM (9.4.13.2)

Changes/Bugfixes:

The error message: "could not get ClassID" is no longer displayed after launching Nero Burning ROM.

"Continue multisession" projects are displayed in the correct size.

Volume is correct when using the "Save Tracks" option (MP3 only).

Nero CoverDesigner (4.4.8.0)

Changes/Bugfixes:

Nero CoverDesigner startup icon is available in both Nero Burning ROM and Nero Express.

Nero CoverDesigner can be started after updating Nero 9.

Nero CoverDesigner can be started through Nero Vision.

Printer paper size options are displayed in Nero CoverDesigner.

Nero Live (1.4.41.0)

Changes/Bugfixes:

Nero Live starts as expected.

Live TV starts as expected.

Intermittent problems with receiving some TV signals is eliminated.

Nero Recode (4.4.22.0)

Changes/Bugfixes:

The option "Shutdown down computer when finished" works correctly.

*.TS files can be opened.

The error message "Out of memory" is no longer displayed during the burn process.

The error message "DirectShow error" is no longer displayed when encoding to an iPod® format.

Nero ShowTime (5.4.14.0)

Changes/Bugfixes:

The error message : "Unable to send message to parent Window" is no longer displayed during play back.

Nero StartSmart (9.4.11.6)

Changes/Bugfixes:

Volume plays as expected when using the "Save Tracks" option (MP3 only).

Nero Vision (6.4.9.0)

New Features:

Import your PowerPoint® presentations and convert to DVD-Video or BD for TV playback (requires installed Microsoft Office PowerPoint® 2003 or 2007)

Archive HD movies in highest quality AVCHD format to HDD including USB stick and flash memory card, SD Card and Memory Stick, even without the use of an optical recorder

Changes/Bugfixes:

After exporting files from Nero Vision, it is possible to return to the original file.

Text effects in Nero Vision work properly after using the "static" effect.

Support for *.m2v files added to Nero Vision. 

Nero Vision supports previous version project files.

*.wmf files are displayed correctly in preview window.

Nero Vision no longer prompts for DTS Plug-in when adding *.m2ts file with both Dolby and DTS audio tracks.

All *.mov files play back with audio in the preview screen.

The text effect "Space Scroller" no longer inserts white squares when line breaks are in the text.

Temporary files are removed automatically after burning to disc or to Image Recorder.

Smart3D menus play back correctly on DVD+VR.

Eliminated "runtime error" when burning large AVCHD projects.

Nero Webinstaller (4.4.8.4)

Changes/Bugfixes:

AskToolbar is only installed, when selected for installation.

http://ftp22.nero.com/Nero9/Nero-9.4.13.2_trial.exe

Edited by cybpsych

• 2 weeks later...

Pending further developments, I tried a different solution, to run the latest release of Nero (9.4.13.2)

After running the tool of the NAR, which works very well, without creating the self, I copied everything into the other folder and file via batch, I used the command silent without signs of applications removed.

This procedure works with the 9.4.13.2 release.

start /wait Nero\Setupx.exe  /i /q SERIALNUMBER="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" EULAACCEPTED="1" 
start /wait Nero\Def.exe \ITA

Edited by DMD61

After running the tool of the NAR, which works very well, without creating the self, I copied everything into the other folder and file via batch, I used the command silent without signs of applications removed.

This procedure works with the 9.4.13.2 release.

start /wait Nero\Setupx.exe  /i /q SERIALNUMBER="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" EULAACCEPTED="1" 
start /wait Nero\Def.exe \ITA

Hum, very interesting. Did you have any of the REMOVEAPP="" switches?

is this have same patent activation vith internet connexion like installation with big setup ??

Yes it does.

Applications that do not concern have been removed with the tool without creating the self.

Then in the command silent you can avoid including the instructions of the application removed.

This fact is important, otherwise the automatic installation is not performed.