[Tool] NAR - Nero Application Remover

x-Shadow-x

Can you upload bigger image and on some other site. Site is to slow and picture is to small, it can't be read. Now, latest version of Nero is v9.0.9.4d. Download it and try with it. This tool will not work on Nero 8, it is only for Nero 9.

Cheers ;)

Hi all again.

I don't know for that reason the image can't see ... xD. The error is: "SetupX.exe:Critical error in installation of Nero Please contact support.

Message: SetupX.exe:there was an error while extracting the UI images. Exiting the deployment process. Error: Esta acción sólo es válida para productos que estan instalados actualmente (In english Error: This action is just for products recently installed."

This tool will not work on Nero 8

Thanks, i don't know it. :)

Right now, i am following the instruccions of the 1º post to create a new package because i already have the lastest package of Nero 9 :). In few minutes i will tell us.

Regards!

Edited by lucho667

Hi all again. xD

Finally, doesn't work for me :(. I think that the problem is in the Windows. I hope tomorrow can make a format the hard disk and i will try again.

Thanks for all.

PD: 20:32 PM, the truth is the EXE of Nero 9 is damaged and fail on the normal installlation package.

Regards!

Edited by lucho667

Update

NAR 1.2.3

Fixed Default language selector.

Added a select all/unselect all button.

Added blind reader support.

You now cannot go past the maximum number of charactures for the serial (so there is the exact ammount).

If you mess up on inputing your serial, you can now re input the serial without it erroring.

Added another application to remove.

Fixed the commandline, error with serial.

Please download this version, lots of bugs fixed.

Edited by x-Shadow-x

ok, i'm using Nero v9.2.6.0 with NAR 1.2.3. I only keep Nero Express and English language.

I got the same error as MillenX @ post #91.

Running Nero Express is ok, but I can't uninstall it from Add/Remove programs. I was forced to use Nero General Clean Tools to remove the residues.