[Tool] NAR - Nero Application Remover

x-Shadow-x

I got an error with CoverDesigner. It was asking for a .Def file when i tried to open it.

I made an installer with Express, Recode and CoverDesigner only. Also, i removed all languages except spanish and english.

UniExtract can't unpackit either

here is UniExtract.log

7-Zip 4.57  Copyright (c) 1999-2007 Igor Pavlov  2007-12-06

Processing archive: C:\Temp\Nero-9.0.9.4c_trial.exe

Error: Can not open file as archive

I removed all except nero burning and Express. Also, i removed all languages except spanish, according to instructions of the first post, but the folder is 402 MB. Why?. I want a nero Lite spanish very small, same like x-Shadow-x but I did not do it. I keep the instructions but does not go out, any suggestions?

thanks

Edited by aranmalo

I have the same dude that @aranmalo xD. I have Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express and Nero Recode and the size is 497 Mb ... :unsure:. Any way, the file compressed has a size of 156 Mb.

Your job is great :) and very easy to make.

Regards

Edited by lucho667

At aranmalo

The new instructions are on the first page. The folder is 402MB's because you havent made it into an SFX yet, when you create the SFX, it will compress it to a smaller size.

Thanks lucho667, it will just get easier from now on.

Edited by x-Shadow-x

I get error in the installation, I think it is to remove the language, maybe it's because my English is not good and I do not follow instructions properly. if anyone I can do it only with nero burning and nero express in Spanish I appreciate it.

greetings and thanks

aranmalo