WMI corrupted after install

domyrat

domyrat,

Have you run nLite more than once on the same source folder? I notice you have removed several network pieces (Ethernet etc.). Are you sure this is not the source of you problems? It is a good to test under a virtual system (e.g. VirtualPC, VirtualBox, VMwareServer - all free), then you can quickly try several flavors of ISOs and determine if you have removed too much.

Good luck, John.

domyrat,

Have you run nLite more than once on the same source folder? I notice you have removed several network pieces (Ethernet etc.). Are you sure this is not the source of you problems? It is a good to test under a virtual system (e.g. VirtualPC, VirtualBox, VMwareServer - all free), then you can quickly try several flavors of ISOs and determine if you have removed too much.

Good luck, John.

I ran it only once. Ethernet was removed before on my previous old installs on other computer equipment but never had this problem.

domyrat,

I assume your previous reply indicates you did not use nLite to slip SP3. If true, you might try doing the whole process under nLite starting with a fresh copy of your source. Have you considered a virtual system for testing?

Enjoy, John.

domyrat,

I assume your previous reply indicates you did not use nLite to slip SP3. If true, you might try doing the whole process under nLite starting with a fresh copy of your source. Have you considered a virtual system for testing?

Enjoy, John.

once again, i do nlite-ing on fresh copy of windows ALWAYS

• 3 weeks later...