Creating a complete Vista install disc

Zertes

I bought the Vista Ultimate upgrade that Microsoft was offering to students. $125 for Vista Ultimate Upgrade AND Microsoft Office Ultimate... check it out if you haven't. It works great but I need to make an install disc since it's downloaded as a program and not a disc image. Is that something that vLite can do? I mean, I want the complete thing without any parts cut out. Thank you.

i think you just should check "ultimate" at the beginning of editing a vista-folder. and i dont think you can integrate any office-programs whith vlite.

by the way: i think you should have downloaded open office and saved some money..... why dont check out some free software before you buy anything?

Thanks. I wasn't looking to integrate office. I meant that for that price, I bought ultimate office & vista... thought it was pretty awesome. I have OpenOffice installed on my wife's & kid's computers. It's a great product though I prefer MS Office by a long shot (even though it's a hog.)

I went though the install process and created a bootable install disc... it was just missing some things.

Thanks. I wasn't looking to integrate office. I meant that for that price, I bought ultimate office & vista... thought it was pretty awesome. I have OpenOffice installed on my wife's & kid's computers. It's a great product though I prefer MS Office by a long shot (even though it's a hog.)

I went though the install process and created a bootable install disc... it was just missing some things.

Try this build of Open Office.

Its called Go-OO. Supposed to be alot faster & lighter.

http://lifehacker.com/5084510/go+oo-takes-...f-openofficeorg