nLite doesn't work with Windows XP Korean

NDog37

Hi there I have posted a video of my problem at youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFovw_UdUEc

I have never been able to get nLite to work with my korean windows xp. I do a lot of nLiting and have success with Arabic windows xp and english XP, however Korean XP always seem to crash.

An interesting sympton is when I type in korean symbols during the (nLited) installation, the korean characters do not show, but there are just spaces, but if i install XP without the nLited version, but using original CD, I can see the korean characters during setup (eg typing your user name, registered user, organisation etc)

So I think somehow nLite is striping out the PAGE CODE Something or other, actually I dont know what that is, but i think it has something to do with the character encoding or something. Anyway you can see the blue screen on the video.

If anyone has any similar experiences, please let me know about it and how you fixed it!!!

감사함니다!!!!

Thanks!!!

Nlite doesnt remove any such files withyou you selecting to do so. afaik.

Also i wouldnt upload a video to youtube with your product registration key/serial. Even if its only partial. I didnt bother to watch the video entirely, didnt seem to add any other information + quality sucked.

Last session?

Sorry yeah it was quickly whipped up.

I don't expect much here, except it doesn't work period. I only nlited IE7 into a Korean XP , and it BSOD. Nothing else was done in nlite.

Using original CD works perfectly.

I don't see much demand for nlite korean XP, probably not in korea either, I might try look on some korean tech sites too, thanks!