Windows Seven build 6801 Lite

studio48

Hi ..My name is Puck Darlington from Studio48 and i,m a Beta tester .

I installed the huge growing Windows Seven build 6801 and yea idea raised to see if there was a way to make it LITE .

Then i tought of VLITE and yep it seems to work for me just fine , the parts i dont want are easy removale in less then 10 minutes !!

History :

Windows Seven Beta 6801 leaked out to the public and Vista Beta testers that get their hands on a copy can validate with their RC1 and RC2 serials they got from Microsoft to test Windows Vista Beta.

The Windows Seven is huge and will be the next operating system Microsoft will bring on the market .

It also seems to me that Windows Seven and Windows Vista are much a-like in parts , and thats very interesting..dont you think?

I,m your Junior Host and will try to explaine how you can do it yourself..some say that this version runs better then Windows Vista..but how much better..Time to start testing !!!

THe Making :

Removed many parts and saved about 1400mb and testing the LITE version now.

Do not check"skip serial"or the installation wont even start or fuction.

Removing the gadgets and security center will result in a nice and quiet Windows 7 that dont irritate the user with anoying advises that can result in the blue screen of death..such as the adviser to download the virus scanners showed by securty center,.

The Gadgets to me are spyware because they connect to the internet to bring ,manipulating information that disorientates the user and use allot of recources ..at least thats what i think about it.

Protection :

When clicking on the link that security center show to get a virusscanner advised by microsoft..one will see Microtrend antivirus firewall aswell.

Dont even think of downloading it because the windows seven will give you a bluescreen of death when you discover that it installls allright but dont start or even funtion..a reinstall of the windws seven will be the only aswer to start over again.

Bitdefender installs allright but...dont start aswel but can be safely removed (leaves some traces but that dont involve the fuctioning of Kaspersky)

Kaspersky installed well and runs well for what i saw tilll now.

PIRACY:

Activation of the Win7 6801 already seems to be cracked by a guy called John-Canadude so microsoft will have to do something about the

strength of the activation in this new version or it will be abused by the poor people and pirates that cant or will pay for the operating system.

Ofcourse we all know that piracy is stealing -That also goes for software creators that let their software go on the net without letting the user know..cause who knows what the maker can do while connected to your machine and who gives us the garantee that information of the user isnt stolen and used for bennefits of the maker..such as Microsoft Google and many more does with many of their software such as Live Messenger , toolbars and soon with the Live Windows that will come out soon but also many other software.

Software behaviour shows the real face of the MAKER..one should be carefull !!

A good and trustable software is VLITE -it wont do sneaky things while using it at least thats what i discovered So DINO great job.

Video editor :

Moviemaker is not included in Windows seven (Yet) and alternatives as moviemaker for Vista or Moviemaker 2.1 wont install.

A video editor that runs very stable is the AV videoEditor 4.0 but one needs a account to save movie file without the big logo of the makers in the middle of the movie..so i need to find a alternative that lets me edit and save movies to the formats i want and need.

Thanks To NuHi and all others that made this possible.

By the way i reinstalled version 1.2 over the old 1.1 that was already installed on my Pc and did not needed WAIK at all , so that might explaine the trick to avoid a several hundred megabyte download.

Good luck testing

Greets from Studio48

I made a video

Here you can see part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYcSQHfIFz4

and part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuNuLj6UxkI

And how it runs and look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMW4iVu5DsU

Edited by studio48

Great work studio! Is there a way to get 7 to stop demanding the original amount of spaces it needs though? Even though i've successfully cut the image down to size, it still claims it needs the same amount of space to install :X

I think the link from spoof will explaine how it can be done..

Thanks for the positive input !!!

Hi

I Promised to post the preset file of my buildings of Windows 7 lite build 6810 so here

it is..this is my second build and i call it WINDOWS SE7EN ULTRA LITE

I removed speech aswel in this build and the total of the iso is about 1200 mb.

No serial added and you can activate with your beta serial you go as Vista Beta tester..that will remove the 30 days try .

Ofcourse you will need your own Windows Se7en build 6801 dvd or Iso file before you can even start..

Good luck and let me know how things went.

Regards Puck

Here you can download the preset file.. open it in Vlite after selecting the folder with your Windows 7 build 6810 files and hit apply !

Then create 1 Iso DVD's or 2 Cd's

WIN7_ULTRA_LITE.ini

Edited by studio48

Protection :

When clicking on the link that security center show to get a virusscanner advised by microsoft..one will see Microtrend antivirus firewall aswell.

Dont even think of downloading it because the windows seven will give you a bluescreen of death when you discover that it installls allright but dont start or even funtion..a reinstall of the windws seven will be the only aswer to start over again.

Bitdefender installs allright but...dont start aswel but can be safely removed (leaves some traces but that dont involve the fuctioning of Kaspersky)

Do you have time to try the big 3 free, home-use virus-scanners (AntiVir Personal, AVG Free, and Avast Home)?

Protection :

Do you have time to try the big 3 free, home-use virus-scanners (AntiVir Personal, AVG Free, and Avast Home)?

I could but why ??

If you can give me a good reason..maybe i will

Cheers

I haven't tested AntiVir or AVG, but Avast installs and functions without a hitch. Doesn't even complain about the Windows version being wrong or unknown (unlike, say, Adobe CS4).

I haven't tested AntiVir or AVG, but Avast installs and functions without a hitch. Doesn't even complain about the Windows version being wrong or unknown (unlike, say, Adobe CS4).

Well i tested Bitdefender as said before and microtrnd antivirus..both dont function..microtrend give me the bluescreen of death and requiers a reinstall of windows 7.

Now i dislike AVG because in the past i scanned a machine running AVG that reported 3 un removable virusses , with bitdefender and found more the 80 virusses

and trojans..so i skipped AVG for live..

About personal antivirus..i just never took the time to test it and as Russians say ..when something functions well leave it that way.

• 3 weeks later...