Flash Player

Glenn9999

Those of you who have GDI crashes, try to use a resource meter. Personally I've been using FreeRAM XP Pro for years to check resource usage, but there should be other similar tools out there, like ResMon, for example.

In my case, when GDI crashes occured, the resources were fairly above 50%, so this rules out the lack of resources. Your mileage may vary, though.

Is anyone using FF3.05 with flashplayer9?

many problems happens in my computer..even i can't open any webside at all..

Are you using FF 3 with 98 by using KernelEx? I didn't try and heard that's still buggy.

I do encounter some problems with FireFox 3 (using KernelEX v3.6) in my PC, particularly when I browse the website http://www.gmanews.tv. This site has this section "news in pictures" where several pictures are flashed (slide show presentation) one after the other with a caption on the bottom to describe what the picture is all about. With FF3 + KernelEX, the captions won't show, although the pictures will proceed normally in it's slide show mode. Don't know why FF3 behaves this way.

I once tried using the latest Opera and it presents the slide show in the gmanews website the way it should be however, Opera has become a resource hog in Win98SE that's why I don't use it anymore. Not sure if this problem is caused by Flash 9 when combined with FF3.

Edited by jglori