XML error only after burned to dvd

I have an odd problem, when I am building/tweaking WPI I have no problems or errors. After it is burned to a DVD I get this:

xmlerrorfu7.jpg

Is this a known issue or do you have any ideas on where I can start? I am on 7.1.1 and only noticed this after switching to the load desktop before wpi runs feature. It was repeated on 2 different machines, and nothing shows in the log. When you click "ok" it enters wpi and functions normally

Another problem I seem to be having is that lately, every once in a while, I will get an error upon entering the options section, that my theme " ' " cannot be found, switching to windows. I look in the useroptions and my theme is listed as ' ' and nothing in the middle! I reset it to server, and it works for a while. Then, at some point it will delete itself again. I am wondering if the 2 could be related?

Thank you!

Edited by gospeed

didnt think much about it at first but I use this function :) With it disabled some of my programs that require internet are grayed out. I am just going to live with it for now- is this something that is on the "list"? If not I will find another way around it :)

Edited by gospeed