Will there be a 1.3x .. ? Next Vlite version far off ?

benifin

Hi nuhi

Just wondering ...... I note that 1.2 Final is now around 2 months old and as I'm due to do a personal re-install in the next week or so, of my own personal rig, I thought I'd ask before proceeding .....

=> is there going to be a new/next version of Vlite .....say.... 1.3x in the next few days or week or so...... or is 1.2 Final the *final* version for the forseeable future ?

I'm more than happy to use 1.2 Final for my re-build, but naturally, if a new / updated / revised version is due any day [or week] now, I will wait ...... alternately, if nothing is in the very-near-future-pipeline, I'll happily proceed with 1.2 Final.

Any news ?

Either way, thanks again for all your excellent hard work !!

All the best,

Ben

Edited by benifin

Hey Kelsenellenelvian and bledd ....... relax guys.

I only asked because (i) I havent been around here for a while and (ii) by nuhi's [excellent] standards, it seems that quite a period has passed since his last release.

Hence, given I am about to do a major re-build of my own rig, I thought I would ask .... I am fully aware that "..... it will be out when it comes out. No sooner or later..... " but given the current relative time-lag from the last release, I figured and hoped nuhi would not be offended or annoyed by asking the question.

Ben

Edited by benifin