i333 Provider of Tutorials,Hacks,Programming,Tips Tricks....

vaempire4wii

First of all thanks for reading this post :D I recently made a blog and two days ago I changed the theme and navigation style. Hope you liked it. Please leave a comment as to what I should add or change in this blog. Also if you want to know anything from inside that blog, you are most welcome, I would love to help you out. And would also tell you how I added things and customized the template ;)

Homepage:

http://i333.blogspot.com/

Please leave a comment here:

http://i333.blogspot.com/2008/10/comments-please.html

Any comment would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation. :thumbup

Best Regards :)

Edited by vaempire4wii

It looks good, but I highly suggest to get a Web host and a domain name and install Wordpress. It will look much more better, more traffic what what not. My site is ran on wordpress 2.6.3. I love it.

If your starting, you may just wanna get a shared hosting. I use Anhosting.com cause I got a great deal and it came with a free domain name. You might want to look at dreamhost.com

They are pretty good and they both come with a free domain name for life, but that means you will have to stay with them all the time. If wanted to switch to another hosting company you will have to buy the domain name.

I hope this helps.

If your starting, you may just wanna get a shared hosting. I use Anhosting.com cause I got a great deal and it came with a free domain name. You might want to look at dreamhost.com

They are pretty good and they both come with a free domain name for life, but that means you will have to stay with them all the time. If wanted to switch to another hosting company you will have to buy the domain name.

I hope this helps.

I'm with Dreamhost. They've been a good host for the past 6 months, I guess. Some downtime, but nothing too major. They've got a whole bunch of promotion codes flying around, so you're pretty much setup to get a few bucks off if you go with them. I can even give you one if you really want.

However, I bought my domains from Namecheap.com (because I bought them a while back). Don't feel like transferring them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...