Sp1 after Vlite

N3cron

Hi. I´m from Germany. So my English is not the best. I have a problem and i hope that you could help me.

I used Vlite and integrated SP1. But under my System after Install Vlite Vista it dosen´t show Sp1. Is that right or Wrong?

Farcry2 said to me, better using SP1. So i think it isn´t on my system. So i downloaded it. Install it and it comes the Code 80070002. ok i think i wil do it with the Windows Update Funktion. He said ok SP1. Do you want to install? Yes. He does something an then it comes the Code 8024200D.

What can i do. I´ve googled but no Fix found.

thx for help. If you have questions between my my English ;) ask.

im sorry, but that post was really hard for me to decipher. explain better please

you integrated SP1, but u cant get it to show up through vlite? when u install it in your VMware or realPC its not recognized either because farcry says so? have u tried to right click "my computer" & check to see if it says its there under properties (u can also go there through control panel > "system")

did u try to manually slipstream the servicepack?

Edited by MCT

Ok. I intagrated SP1 in Vlite. It´s says all fine. I installed my Computer but how you said (right click on Computer) it isn´t there.

Only Windows Home Premium 64 bit. That all. No Service pack. I started Farcry 2 and it says it would be better to install SP1.

I downloaded SP1 an i got a code

I make it over Windows Update, i get a code

I can´t install the SP1.

Do you understand???

I downloaded SP1. Install it and it comes the Code 80070002. ok i think i wil do it with the Windows Update Funktion. He said ok SP1. Do you want to install? Yes. He does something an then it comes the Code 8024200D.

Are you sure that you vLited you disc in right way. Did you choose correct edition for slipstream and did you do correct rebuild. You should describe all your steps during vLite-ing. Also, attach your preset (Last season.ini).

Cheers ;)

Sry don´t understand all what you write. I grab the SP1 x64 into the vlite. After install Vista i think it would be there. After 2 month i see that there is no SP1 on my PC. So i dwnloaded the 761MB big one SP1. But i get a code.

So i look under Windows update. Want to install SP1. Yes. There i get another code.

I can´t install it. Don´t know why

what he is asking for will be on the DVD made by vlite. open it up and look for file named last session. there will be 2 of them, DO NOT post the one with your key for vista if you did an unattended setup. post the contents of the one that has the things you removed and so forth