64bit command line resource hacker?

bledd

Restorator 2007 is command line and it supports x64 files. Although I have made some modifications for Windows XP x64 and Vista x64 with it (I have converted Vistapack and Vize to Restorator format), I can't know how to program the "patcher" (only did it via .cmd / .bat files).

It works perfectly but It's a little different than reshacker in file formats (and I think it's better) but you can get used to it.

There was another program to edit this files, but I don't remember the name. It was based in Reshacker.

By the way Restorator 2007 IS NOT FREE :(

thanks for the info, i'm after a free one though as i need to bundle it with a .bat file to make the changes

all i need to edit is a few .ico files in a single dll file, suppose i could just release a new dll with each 7zip release instead.. will look into this program for the x64 editing, thanks

ResHacker should support x64 PE files too (I haven't tested it yet though, I only finished building my x64 machine a few days ago, hence the delays in xpize 5). Have you

Anolis' Resource Editor (and there will be a command-line version too) will support x64 PE files by the time it reaches 1.0, but it should support it by the first release later this month.