helping for JIT error

net775

i''m a chinese user. i install "windows updates downloader" and i'm sure i had installed .net Framework 2.o. but windows remind : JIT debug error: the services dosent exist as a reminder services" after i run the WUDs.

ps: it had happened for times when i runed the program that needing the Framework 2.0 supporting.

any way thanks for anyone who can work out the question.

net775,

Windows Update Downloader is jcarle's program and I suggest you post in his forum:

Post here

Perhaps you can find some help with a search. He will probably want to see a copy (screen shot) of the error message and what version of WUD you are running. Be sure to say what Windows you are running. I assume you have looked in Add/Remove to see if .NET Framework is installed.

Enjoy, John.

net775,

Windows Update Downloader is jcarle's program and I suggest you post in his forum:

Post here

Perhaps you can find some help with a search. He will probably want to see a copy (screen shot) of the error message and what version of WUD you are running. Be sure to say what Windows you are running. I assume you have looked in Add/Remove to see if .NET Framework is installed.

Enjoy, John.

thanks ,johnhc.

but my WUD is the latest version downloaded from jcarle's web. and i 'm sure .net Framework has been installed.here is my screenshot about error prompt & installed program.

post-215800-1225158353_thumb.jpg

post-215800-1225158428_thumb.jpg