What is the best Windows File Copy alternative ?

Apollo232

I can't udnerstand why in new version on teracopy not content a buffer limiter controller.

BTW only killcopy can copy files with speed 40 MB/s. I did a test with killcoy and Teracopy and super copier2 with iso wich size is a 3.31 GB. Only kill copy copyed an iso file for 1.16 minutes.

I can say more that FastCopy contains a trojan horse. Results is from virustotal.com

Scan Results for FastCopy.exe

Scan Result for FastCopy SetUp file

Those results don't indicate that FastCopy is malware, it indicates that ''Sunbelt'' is garbage that generates false positives; don't use a multi-scanner if you don't know how to interpret the results.

Incidentally, FastCopy gets my vote for speed, but I'd personally never use anything besides the built-in Windows file copying.

Queue

I prefer SuperCopier2 for about last 3 years. A lot of useful settings, I didn`t have any trouble with it.

It`s Freeware, not bloated, it`s set as standard in my explorer by registrytweak.

I never checked out Teracopy, but why change a winning Team?

I can't udnerstand why in new version on teracopy not content a buffer limiter controller.

BTW only killcopy can copy files with speed 40 MB/s. I did a test with killcoy and Teracopy and super copier2 with iso wich size is a 3.31 GB. Only kill copy copyed an iso file for 1.16 minutes.

I can say more that FastCopy contains a trojan horse. Results is from virustotal.com

Scan Results for FastCopy.exe

Scan Result for FastCopy SetUp file

Those results don't indicate that FastCopy is malware, it indicates that ''Sunbelt'' is garbage that generates false positives; don't use a multi-scanner if you don't know how to interpret the results.

Incidentally, FastCopy gets my vote for speed, but I'd personally never use anything besides the built-in Windows file copying.

Queue

May be u're right or maybe not. Whateever. I don't think to talk about a results which are relatively. I think that u test a KillCopy and say here which one is fastest - KillCopy or FastCopy. On my PC with 100% equal settings FastCopy is slower of KillCopy.

Edited by kolche