I need lots of noob help

coburn2006

Hello everybody! I've been playing with Windows XP for a while now, but it is all way to confusing to me, and so I need some help.

First off, I want to know how I can inject any application into a Windows Xp installation. I don't want to have to configure switches and things, so is there any noob application I can use to slipstream apps into XP?

Next, I want to know the easiest way I can add drivers and hotfixes into XP. I also want to know the easiest way I can change my XP's cosmetics.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advanced.

P.S. If anyone would like to help me create, or create for me, a custom Windows XP disk to my specs, that would be fantastic.

u can download nlite & use the apps that Johndoe74 & other users have created for Silent Application cab addons

EDIT: if u mean to add files to your XP CD to customize it & stuff refer to what i said, if thats not what u wanna do & u wanna customize your XP WHILE its still installed than reply back & I will help with that aswell

Edited by MCT

I want to have aq XP disk that when I unattendedly install it, it installs all my apps, video settings, OS settings, desktop shortcuts, ect...

Basically I want to have a XP install that is like my XP right now... And I don't know about silent installs and things... I'm a total noob at all the program stuff everything :P

I would suggest that you learn by trial and error. Otherwise, someone would have to do it for you (trust us, the unattended guide here is about as basic as you can get... so, you're gonna have to try and fail to learn ;)). I suggest using a VM (like Virtual PC 2007 or VirtualBox or VMWare Server) and making .iso's with your finished product(s) to test, before wasting media, if you're unsure of what you're doing.

Good luck.