Disk Manager

red2indigo

If I understand you correctly (if I do not please explain more, thank you) pop in a Compact Disk (CD or Compact Disc) into you E:/ or other drives click on the bottom left that brings up stuff, click on Documents click on the arrow that would be able to bring down a list for you to go to other places than document, choose (disc drive) and then right click and choose what you need/want/both.

If you can find your "RUN" box, somewhere above the START button....copy and paste the above location

(C:\Windows\System32\diskmgmt.msc ) into the run box and press enter.

This will run your Disk Management program. At least, it works on this Windows XP machine.

I'd assume that it may also work on Vista.

Good Luck,

:thumbup

If I understand you correctly (if I do not please explain more, thank you) pop in a Compact Disk (CD or Compact Disc) into you E:/ or other drives click on the bottom left that brings up stuff, click on Documents click on the arrow that would be able to bring down a list for you to go to other places than document, choose (disc drive) and then right click and choose what you need/want/both.

interesting instruction, hummm...

So ive put in my Ministry of sound CD, clicked the bottom left thing that brings up stuff (im guessing Start button... click Documents click the expansion arrow.... No disk drive? ok i will right click something else and choose what i need/want/both

Confused.com.....