What ROCKY do you think is best?

Fira

I think ROCKY V is the best no ROCKY 5,000 (Just kidding watch the end of the movie Spaceballs to know more and/or contact me) just kidding, anyways seriously thought ROCKY V (ROCKY 5) is the best ROCKY IMO (In my opinion) because their is a different type of fight (street fight) at the end, wonderful beginning and wonderfull music at the end of the movie :)

• 1 month later...

I'll wait till Rocky 7 comes out before I judge.

.... How many people you think just ran to google to look for it?

Anyways.... I think that Rocky VI was the best. The first one was good don't get me wrong, 2,3,4,5 nothing special personally. The last one just had a better feel to it. The characters were more developed and real. Just over all a good movie. I actually liked the 2 speeches he gave, one to his son, and one to the boxing people.

• 5 years later...

The sad thing about rocky is how, he was disliked by the military boxing league at that point in time. As a fictionalized movie, it did motivate or get non-boxing fans into boxing, but you can find advertisements, depicting his face being punched out by a glove. Rocky was fictionalized, along with Rambo, part of the commercial 80's and super 80's years. Otherwise it was a nice story.

Rocky III where he wented up against Mister T. Back then Mr. T. Was a big thing, on the screen, and to see him hit his trainer down, was sad. I also think the very first fight in this movie was Rocky vs Hulk Cogan, where he took off the gloves, to fight him.

I want to say IV, because Rocky had his robot. Otherwise meh, the training montage. I can't get over the robot, it was like wow he got so rich from boxing, he brought a robot.

Rocky V was depressing, AKA Rocky vs old age. They make that retarded midget of uncle lose the house and they are forced to move back to where Rocky grew up. Rock goes up against this young street fighterish, hoodlum boxer. It was depressing, because the man was suppose to be a killer, or did not need Rockys training at all. It was also a slap in the face to everything new, from new wave, Street gangs, to rap music. The final battle, with memories was nice.

Rocky VI, meh never did see the reason for seeing it.

George Foreman is as close to a real life Rocky, in todays world. He could have gone back but his wife, gave him an incite, on reality.."don't you want to know your still the greatest".

Edited by ROTS

• 2 months later...

Rocky IV for ever. Really. It's amazing how his willingness can make the impossible, possible. And the last message in the final speech is important too: "what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change". It's a very motivational film for me. Rocky I was good too.

I want to say IV, because Rocky had his robot. Otherwise meh, the training montage. I can't get over the robot, it was like wow he got so rich from boxing, he brought a robot.

The robot was such a stupid little that it got stuck to my mind and made me like rocky IV.

1st Rocky 4 because evil Russians and sick training montages...If you didn't want to run hills covered in snow after watching it there Is clearly something wrong.

2nd Rocky 3 because Mr T and Applo creed

3rd Rocky 6 because of all the inspirational lines

4th Rocky 10 where he goes super saiyan and fights broly for the heavy weight strap

That street fight in rocky 5 was unrealistic to say the least LOL

Rocky 4 robot forever !!!!

Edited by koganstyle

I could never get over Rocky and his robot buddy. That one marks when the writers had no more ideas. Lets give them the barbie dream house, included a talking robot....until the Uncle screwed his family over.....It is just too stupid to laugh at. I mean how stupid a story you could get.

Edited by ROTS

As stupid as .. The Mike Tyson story, LOL gang's of sycophant's, hookers and a pet tiger, massive mansion's, cars which he lost almost overnight. Convicted for rape..rocky starts to sound a bit tame in comparison.

• 2 months later...

I'm going to have to say, Rocky 5!!!!!

The fight at the end is the best of them all.

"He's a street fighter!"

Rocky should have busted out his street fightin' moves on that Soviet Dude in Rocky 4. Rocky could've kicked everybody's butt if he used his street fighting skills. But no, can't fight dirty! Bring on the dirty fightin'!

Edited by LostInSpace2012