Suggestion for next version?

Lodoss

Hello to you all,

First, I'd like to thank nuhi for an excellent program - been using it for years now on several machines and it is great :)

I was wondering though if the following would be possible to implement through nLite:

* If we have a wireless network, and we know all the settings, could we pre-set nLite or Windows to "install" the network so that when nLite finishes the installation, the wireless network card will already be connected to the default wireless network?

* Can we do something so that when nLite finishes installing, that an Autologin is in effect, eliminating the need for a password? I am only one user on any of my computers and usually use TweakUI to set the AutoLogin settings, but was wondering if there is an efficient/lazy way of setting it in nLite.

I can do both of these things manually after Windows has been installed, but was wondering if there was a way to do it so that it is part of the install process.

Thanks to you all for your time, I find the nLite forums very friendly and useful (I'm more of a lurker than a contributor) and have a great day!

Hi!

I found recently this great software and started to upgrade my XP images.

I was wondering would it be possible to add nLite feature to import already extracted service pack?

I have used on administrative purposes already extracted SP packages. Now I have to download

all languages I use again to be able to use nLite or am I just too newbie with this great software? :)