Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Dude111

Geek Test

38.06706% - Major Geek

humm... :whistle:

99.80276% - Dysfunctional Geek
:sneaky:

DNF - Tired geek that cant take green on black long enough to check the 1000 checkboxes needed to get a score,

DNF - Tired geek that cant take green on black long enough to check the 1000 checkboxes needed to get a score,

Never had a nice green monochrome monitor, did ya? :P In fact, I've used one around 5 years ago (on a univac system)...

47.73176% - Super Geek. Crap. I need to get out more.

I always preferred the VT terminals attached to IBM RS servers - lovely Orange on Black (blech).

17% - Geek

fairly accurate id say

Never had a nice green monochrome monitor, did ya? :P In fact, I've used one around 5 years ago (on a univac system)...

Hmm, just counting "PC" style, I've got four green-on-black monochrome monitors! Two are IBM 5151's (from the original IBM PC's 5150 series) and two off brand. I've also got two amber-on-black monochrome monitors in storage (I always hated the amber ones) and one of those "looks like a portable TV set" green monochrome monitors for an Apple II+.

That doesn't count the several green mono monitors I've got for the CP/M computers!

I scored higher than I 'should' but that's because I am interested in a lot of things. I'm just not good at any particular one of them. The test actually covers a lot of territory and increased my geekiness score.

I gave myself an extra point because there was a check box for something to do with Arthur C. Clarke and I didn't know the answer to that but I do know what the Clarke Belt is and how it got it's name. :P

cluberti would have done better but he doesn't own a real lightsaber...........yet.

Mark