Problem on vLited Vista Ultimate x64

mara-

Hi,

Recently I upgraded to Vista Ultimate x64, but I decided to remove some components which I won't use. But it seems that removal of some components caused one small problem which I would like to solve without Vista reinstall. If it is not possible to solve it without reinstall, I would like to know what component caused this problem. Preset is attached.

Problem is with Windows Media Player 11. When I try to select Rip or Burn tab, I get following error:

post-127541-1224102889_thumb.jpg

Last_Session.ini

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

I have removed same as you and even more and i never had this error. I don't know. is wmp working at least after the error ?

No, it crash and I need to start it again. So there is no way to use this options for me. I really don't need to burn, but I need Rip function. Anybody else with some ideas?

Cheers ;)

Well, I'm not sure why anyone would use the rip feature in windows media player, except for the reason that it's simple and it's there.

Anyhow, even if you do solve this, I would strongly suggest you to use i.e. Exact Audio Copy (EAC) for ripping. It probably has the best error detection and correction for ripping thats out there.

I agree that WMP is not best for ripping, but I like the way it sorts to folders when ripping, and for me it have decent quality. I would still like to fix this problem, but it seems that nobody can't help.

Cheers ;)