Remote Desktop logout issue

Here's the situation.

I have a Server 2003 machine that a user needs to remote into. The server is a member computer (not delegated) of a Server 2008 domain. I created a domain user account, and assigned him to the Remote Desktop Users group. I set the logon hours to be M-F 6am to 5pm. This particular user only works from 7AM to 2PM. I added the Domain\Remote Desktop Users group and the Domain\User to the LOCAL\Administrators group.

This configuration actually works, but there is a problems. The user gets disconnected (logged out) approx every hour or less. The Domain Policy is set for maximum inactivity time of 11 hours (default). He will log in, and work around a bit, then maybe 30 minutes of inactivity, he gets disconnected. This isn't a set time, sometimes its an hour, sometimes 2 hours, sometimes 20 minutes...

Any idea as to what the problem could be?

I've enabled account auditing for logon failure on both the Domain Controller and the member server. I also edited the Global Domain Policy to set inactive timeout to 6 hours. I will have to see if that has any effect, or can tell me something.