help taskkill doesn't works

otyk

hey all, i'm here again =P

i have a problem, i've been trying to install ashampo bs 8, but at the time of kill the app, on the terminal, a message is returned, the message is 'error: clase no registrada' well, that in english is: 'error: class not registered' or something on that way, also, taskkill and tskill doesn't works.

and my other problem is, i've been tryint to install on my xp (unattended of course) 'wise registry cleaner', i used ussf to find the switch, and i paste it on my wpi, but at the time to run, just appears the gui and noticed me with 'success' in just one second, the problem is, there's no instalation on mi hdd, i tried qith /s , /silent,/q/,quiet,/passive and all the things i thought it could be..but still there's no installation.

does anyone has an answer for this ?

hey all, i'm here again =P

i have a problem, i've been trying to install ashampo bs 8, but at the time of kill the app, on the terminal, a message is returned, the message is 'error: clase no registrada' well, that in english is: 'error: class not registered' or something on that way, also, taskkill and tskill doesn't works.

and my other problem is, i've been tryint to install on my xp (unattended of course) 'wise registry cleaner', i used ussf to find the switch, and i paste it on my wpi, but at the time to run, just appears the gui and noticed me with 'success' in just one second, the problem is, there's no instalation on mi hdd, i tried qith /s , /silent,/q/,quiet,/passive and all the things i thought it could be..but still there's no installation.

does anyone has an answer for this ?

wise registry cleaner doesn't support silent install. just zip the folder in your program files and made a sfx install for example. you should use taskkill like this taskkill /F /IM "name.exe"

wise registry cleaner doesn't support silent install. just zip the folder in your program files and made a sfx install for example. you should use taskkill like this taskkill /F /IM "name.exe"

i did

i tried with ashampoo burning studio,

first the inno setup swtich

after that taskkill /f /im burningstudio.exe

after registration entries

after taskkill /f /im firefox.exe

but doesn't works :hello:

'error: not registered class '