Fail to Integrat IE7 to XP SP3

hkclbb

hkclbb,

Way insufficient information. I suggest new posters should spend a few days looking through the topics to see what is needed and what problems are being talked about. I also suggest that first time users of nLite should do the same.

Now that I got that out: Attach (not paste) your LastSession.ini. What source are you using? Where did you get your IE7 file? What OS are you running nLite under. If it is Vista as it shows on the left, that may be the problem, if you are not using XP SP2 Compatibility mode. Several others have tried building XP ISOs under Vista with mixed results. See these forums. You should always start with a fresh source, not one that has been nLited before.

Enjoy, John.

hkclbb,

Way insufficient information. I suggest new posters should spend a few days looking through the topics to see what is needed and what problems are being talked about. I also suggest that first time users of nLite should do the same.

Now that I got that out: Attach (not paste) your LastSession.ini. What source are you using? Where did you get your IE7 file? What OS are you running nLite under. If it is Vista as it shows on the left, that may be the problem, if you are not using XP SP2 Compatibility mode. Several others have tried building XP ISOs under Vista with mixed results. See these forums. You should always start with a fresh source, not one that has been nLited before.

Enjoy, John.

Sorry about that ....

i am trying to work on XP SP2 Compatibility mode ,but it is not work too...

Souce:Windows XP Professional SP3 - 5.1.2600.5512 - Chinese

Getting IE from:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...splaylang=zh-tw

Last_Session.ini

hkclbb, I DLed the file (I guessed well because I don't read Chinese). Your error message says enu-English??? Here is the size and MD5 for the file you pointed to in your response (language: cht):

MD5 hash: 193BF89A4556ECA1AC244BEDBE7AB5AA Size: (not size on disk) 14.0 MB (14,696,480 bytes)

Please check against yours.

Are you installing an English version of IE7? Look at your error message. There seems to be some confusion here.

Enjoy, John.

hkclbb, I DLed the file (I guessed well because I don't read Chinese). Your error message says enu-English??? Here is the size and MD5 for the file you pointed to in your response (language: cht):

MD5 hash: 193BF89A4556ECA1AC244BEDBE7AB5AA Size: (not size on disk) 14.0 MB (14,696,480 bytes)

Please check against yours.

Are you installing an English version of IE7? Look at your error message. There seems to be some confusion here.

Enjoy, John.

MY MD5 same as your one :193BF89A4556ECA1AC244BEDBE7AB5AA

i have try to Integrat both eng and chinese to it ....but also same error...

hkclbb,

Your LastSession.ini could not be simpler, so I think there is not a problem there. Is it possible for you to try on a machine with XP? Is your CD (source) an OEM, Retail, recovery or etc? Is it possible that your CD came with IE7? Go to the folder with your original CD files/folders and do a search for *ie7*.

So far, the only thing that looks suspicious is the VISTA system you are nLiting under.

Let us know.

Thanks, John.

hkclbb,

Your LastSession.ini could not be simpler, so I think there is not a problem there. Is it possible for you to try on a machine with XP? Is your CD (source) an OEM, Retail, recovery or etc? Is it possible that your CD came with IE7? Go to the folder with your original CD files/folders and do a search for *ie7*.

So far, the only thing that looks suspicious is the VISTA system you are nLiting under.

Let us know.

Thanks, John.

It is XP VOL come with SP3 ,relesed by MS .......

the md5 is same as the one showing on ms's site...

it is not came with i7.....i have try to install it...so many time before...

i have try to working on XP SP3...but also same error...

it seems about the IE install or the nlite....because it seems a wrong variable error message...