[Release] Avast! Home v4.8.1229

daxdk

Avast! Home v4.8.1229 (from 23.7.2008)

About avast! Home Edition

avast! antivirus Home Edition represents the best FREE antivirus protection currently available on the market. This edition is FREE OF CHARGE for non-commercial & home use only. Both of these conditions should be met! If you are not a home user or if you use your computer for business purposes, we offer a wide range of more suitable products providing higher data security, starting with avast! Professional Edition.

avast! antivirus Home Edition provides continuous protection of your valuable data and programs by updating itself automatically. Simply install and forget. It also comes with anti-spyware & anti-rootkit protection for Windows, which are typically available only in the paid versions of many antivirus products.

INFO:

Size: 27354 KB

Download link1:MyUpload

Download link2:RapidShare

This package is currently set up with the demo key, but if you like, you can add your own valid home licensekey (which can be obtained free of charge from avast homepage --> avast! Registration)

Instruction to change licensekey:

1. unpack the downloaded CAB file

2. locate and edit the admin.ini file inside the SVCPACK folder

3. replace the line Serial=S9999999T9948A1106-XML5JP43" with the licensekey obtained from avast (only replace the number after the "Serial=" ;) )

4. save and exit...

5. download and use any of the CAB tools found in this thread How To Create Your Own Add-ons - except for the "Nlite Add-on Maker" as it doesn't currently support adding multiple files

6. check the CAB file just created, it must contain the file "ENTRIES_AvastHome4.8.1229.ini" and the folder "SCVPACK" which also should contain the files "Admin.ini", "Tasks.xml" and "Avast4.8.1229.exe"

7. all finished...

Regards From

DAx

PS: This is my first topic - so let me know if I forgot something

Edited by daxdk

• 2 weeks later...