Need Vista x64 Image!

lieblingsbesuch

Ok, so i got an original Vista Ultimate x86. Now i wanna upgrade to x64. I read that it's possible, easy register x64-copy w/ my 32bit key.

My problem is now, where i can get a CLEAN Image of vista x64. Don't wanna pirate, don't want a key or sth. I want to install and register with my ori-Key.

All the x64 s*** on the internet (Torrent/Emule) is with something integrated and cracked.

Can anybody tell me a source of this? Or even copy an Image of his's x64-DVD and send it to me? :/ Would be nice...

Ok, so i got an original Vista Ultimate x86. Now i wanna upgrade to x64.

buying the DVD is the only legit way of doing this, i would hesitate to ever use something that was downloaded from the internet (unless it was from technet or MS download site).

i no, but i have only SB version.

Though i have no Creditcard, i can't order it from MS. I also don't wanna give out any Money for that DVD, since i bought it theoretically once.

You can borrow your mothers creditcard? It's the easiest way.

The answer has been given. All other possibilities are different shades of illegal, so shutting down this thread. Buy the DVD, or borrow someone's legal copy if you can find one. Always better to have your own though, so if you can, buy the DVD from MS.