1.7.4 cannot open office 03 setup.exe, wonder y?

oscar734

Always say thanks to all the pogrammers whom made this great software, save alot update time, thanks for the wonderful job!!

I used 1.7.3 to integrate office 03 August patches, all cool. Today, i download september patches, and try to ingegrate with newest 1.7.4 version, but when i browse the setup.exe, error message popped up, first time, wonder y, and did i do something wrong?? Please help, thanks for much

cant find 1.7.3 anymore~~ so cant test with that version and see whether something wrong with my iso file or??

post-161762-1223054392_thumb.jpg

post-161762-1223054416_thumb.jpg

Edited by oscar734

the one show in the pic is a iso file, delete? and move?? dont quite get what you mean, great mara- ~~

but i did copy all files from that iso to my root, c , then delete the setup.exe, and copy the other one under file/setup setup.exe to root, and try, it works~ y this time is aliitle bit complicated??? did i do anything wrong previously??

thanks for help

the one show in the pic is a iso file, delete? and move?? dont quite get what you mean, great mara- ~~

but i did copy all files from that iso to my root, c , then delete the setup.exe, and copy the other one under file/setup setup.exe to root, and try, it works~ y this time is aliitle bit complicated??? did i do anything wrong previously??

thanks for help

That's because I used custom Setup.exe to merge registry keys necessary to satisfy WU/MU. But v.1.7.4 uses different method so it does not use that custom Setup.exe anymore. When you create new ISO, you won't have to do that again.

Cheers ;)