Silent Firefox 2.0.0.17

COKEDUDEUSF

I'm trying to make a Silent Firefox 2.0.0.17 for my unattended xp. I've seen a couple of tools on MSFN, but I don't see a way to make a custom directory and add extensions. Is it possible to make a custom directory of program files\firefox2 instead of calling the folder mozilla firefox. Also is it possible to do the same thing in the start menu calling the folder firefox2. And lastly I have a couple of extensions and search engines I would like to add. I know the basics of making silent installers, but Firefox is really confusing me.

There are a posts, you have already posted comments on then, that can do almost everything that you want to do. There is only one way to install Firefox in a non default directory, silently. It is to create a True Addon. The only tool on this site that can create a true addon is the Firefox Addon Maker. It can do everything that you are seeking to do. Just set up Firefox on your system exactly the way you want it and then run the Firefox Addon Maker and select your choices. You will have a completed silent installer or a true addon in just a couple of minutes.

There are a posts, you have already posted comments on then, that can do almost everything that you want to do. There is only one way to install Firefox in a non default directory, silently. It is to create a True Addon. The only tool on this site that can create a true addon is the Firefox Addon Maker. It can do everything that you are seeking to do. Just set up Firefox on your system exactly the way you want it and then run the Firefox Addon Maker and select your choices. You will have a completed silent installer or a true addon in just a couple of minutes.

Where's the Firefox Addon Maker? And how do I set a non default directory with it?