Problem With GIMAGEX !?

:realmad: English Post:

Hi everybody, First, sorry for my bad english, someone send me a tutorial for modified the "install.wim" but i cant "mount" the image because is telling me the file is not accessible (file not found) but i can see the version on "select" same if the file is present, anybody can say what wrong?? I NEED HELP PLEASE

Do you have any other method for "mount" and "unmount" the .wim file...

:realmad: French Original Post:

Salut a tous, quelqu'un ma envoyer un tutoriel pour modifier le install.wim mais je n'arrive pas a "mount" l'image, il me dit que le fichier est introuvable, pourtent il peut me dire quel version de windows est dans celle-ci, et je précise que le fichier est bien présent a l'endroit indiquer sur l'image.... Cest quoi le probleme ?? Aidez Moi SVP

Y a t-il un autre moyen de "mount" l'image et de la "unmount"....

ostizc7.png

osti2kb1.png

Edited by Headz

See if you can mount it manually using the PE Tools Command Prompt:

imagex /mountrw c:\vistaproject\install.wim 1 c:\mount

to unmount

imagex /unmount c:\mount

to save changes

imagex /unmount c:\mount /commit

See if these options work or give error. Also make sure you already make c:\mount before you try to mount a WIM into that folder.

Salut Headz,

Fait un saut dans les programmes du menu démarrer (Microsoft Windows AIK\Invite de commande des outils WinPE).

Il s'agit d'une console pour les outils en ligne de commande de Windows PE. Et Win PE est un environnement de pré-installation Windows il s'agit d'un système d'exploitation miniature permettant d'effectuer des opérations sur une machine ne possédant pas encore de système d'exploitation installé.

Si il y a un problème alors extrait imageX de son archive puis clique droit sur le fichier "wimfltr.inf" pour l'installer et enfin réessaye de monter ton "install.wim" avec gimageX ou en lgne de commande WinPE. http://www.mediafire.com/file/jmmligdwmjz/imagex.zip

Ah oui au fait à titre info qu'utilises-tu comme système d'exploitation?

Edited by wallace1

my guess is the OP doesn't have WAIK installed, and therefore, the filter drivers are not installed. when they aren't, it will give you an error when mounting.

it's the same with vlite.

you don't necessarily have to install the 1 gb waik. you just need a few necessary files such as wimgapi.dll, wimfltr.inf, and some file called fltmgr.inf. right-click on wimfltr.inf and do install. do same for the fltmgr.inf.

this does the trick for vlite and should be able to mount images.

See http://www.911cd.net/forums//index.php?sho...6&hl=imagex for the list of files. It's the list for bartpe plugin but it will work as standalone for xp as well. just need to gather those files in one folder and install the inf's from there and should work.

Edited by spacesurfer