heeeeeeeeeelp! with some switcher info

yake334

well thanx just for come here & read my problem. hope some one can help me!!

ok lets go... first of all im really really new in this "unantended windows" so may my question will be a little dump

i trying to make the unantended install for some programs i dont find in the list of switches & when i try to find the switches in the

Start>run>cmd with the command setup.exe /? or /help or help (where "setup.exe" is the name of my program) it just run & it dont

give me the switcher help.

so if some one know what im doing wrong please tell me.

now i will put the list of programs i want to install if some one know the switchers

firefox 1.5

itunes 8

ultraiso 9

winrar 3.71

bit tornado

and Msn 8.5.EXE ( well this is the funnies one... cuse i already found the switcher but it say for *.msi & mine is *.EXE)

PS: sorry if i make it hard to understant but im not talking english too much... but i tryied hard :blushing:

Edited by yake334

Firefox is -ms

iTunes, search for the iTunes without Quicktime thread. someone posted switches to use with the original installer.

Live Messenger. Search for a thread that has the msi files to install.

all the others have thread as well. use the search function.

Edited by elajua

» Posting Guidelines

12. Very often we see meaningless subjects in topic title. They give no clue of what the posts are all about. For example:

- Oh no!
- Help
- I'm mad
- Please help
- Question
- I need your help
- Hmmmm ....

This should be avoided. Users should enter something more specific in topic title so that it is easier for others to help.

Please use the edit button at the bottom of your 1st post to correct the thread title . .. thank you.

shark