How can i limit speed in my network

AoA/Hi/Hello,

I'm running a net cafe here in my location. I've 4 PCs. My network setup is:

Wireless Router----------D-Link Switch------------4 PCs (Windows XP Pro SP2)

Wireless Router is Motorola CPE600i (which provided me by Wateen Telecom, My WiMax service provider)

Switch is D-Link DES-1008D 8in1

Now i want to control bandwidth in my client PCs. Currently i've 512kbps connection, which means 55~60KB speed equally goes to all PCs. I've 10GB Volume Quota per month. After reaching this quota my service provider charge me extremely high price. I'm stuck on this situation. I want to divide 5~7KB speed equally to all clients. How can i do this? Can anybody suggest me that how can i do this?

Either a L3 switch that allows for QoS capabilities, or an application firewall (Like ISA 2006) with bandwidth management software installed (Like BandwidthSplitter) that can handle the traffic at L3 as well. Note that an open-source product like smoothwall can do basic QoS, but you need to purchase one of the non-free versions for more granular control.

Thanks my dear. I'm currently using Bandwidth Controller Enterprise Edition. I've shared my internet connection through my own pc with ICS. Now the main problem occurred is i've shared songs & movies with my clients from same pc where ICS. The problem is that all shared resources down. No one can play any mp3 or video. I'm stuck on this problem can you help in this regard?