[Resolved] The page failed to load and can't access Uninstall a pr

oskingen

Hi guys, I never had this problem before but now i'm getting The page failed to load when i'm trying to display my system properties.

i don't know if this because some change in vlite but i usually use the same ini file, except for this one i just had some services to remove

you can check.

Last_Session.ini

post-172411-1223048600_thumb.jpg

post-172411-1223048605_thumb.jpg

post-172411-1223048610_thumb.jpg

Edited by hannubys

could it be your shell32.dll file? (not sure if its the same for vista, i dont use it)

have either of u tried to mod it? maybe try running modifype on it to make windows think its the original file

that file is resposible for alot of windows actions

maybe try explorer.exe also?

Edited by MCT

could it be your shell32.dll file? (not sure if its the same for vista, i dont use it)

have either of u tried to mod it? maybe try running modifype on it to make windows think its the original file

that file is resposible for alot of windows actions

maybe try explorer.exe also?

No, did not mod any vista files. Installed vista untouched version. This seems to happen when i associate files types. I use acdsee pro and restorator 2007, and they both prompt to handle many files types as default by their program, and i choose "yes", and after using vista for couple of days, this "page error" occurs..

I also have the same problem on x64 vista, cant seem to figure out why this happens. (most probably a vista bug).

btw this also happens sometimes, when i dont use vlite as well. I use tuneup utilities 2008 to fix this problem!

I'll try to fix with tune up

I just get this one. I'm also unable to get the 'Uninstall a program' windows. when i click on it nothing happens. :(

Did you install tuneup utilties 2008? If you did, then go to "solve problems>tuneup repair wizard" There you will have all the display problems fix

I just get this one. I'm also unable to get the 'Uninstall a program' windows. when i click on it nothing happens. :(

Did you install tuneup utilties 2008? If you did, then go to "solve problems>tuneup repair wizard" There you will have all the display problems fix

which options in tune wizard can fix this problem ?

which options in tune wizard can fix this problem ?

Am not sure which options fix it. I just check all the stuffs in "tuneup utilties 2008>solve problems>tuneup repair wizard, and then check all items and apply and restart.

btw if you did patch your uxtheme.dll's DO NOT PATCH SysWOW64 "DLL" FILES (only if your on x64 OS)

I'm not sure about this but when i installed 7-zip silently my pc freezed and i had to force the shutdown. I had this problem with two images with the same config ini file.

Do you use any other compression tools alongside 7zip?

also winrar. but i never had this problem before using the final release 1.2, maybe because of an update.

Edited by hannubys

I'm not sure about this but when i installed 7-zip silently my pc freezed and i had to force the shutdown. I had this problem with two images with the same config ini file.

Do you use any other compression tools alongside 7zip?

also winrar. but i never had this problem before using the final release 1.2, maybe because of an update.

Weird, never had this problem. Try using the 7zip beta version with its silent switch ( /S )