A duck or True Image for $10?

EarthJim

going all the way to filling the information out and then hitting secure checkout it still comes up at $49.99. so even following the link posted by spacesurfer it's not working.

jd

Comes up as $9.99 for me after I click "Secure Checkout". I of course did not click on "Checkout Now" after filling the form cause I don't need to purchase it. Did you get the message after actually clicking on "Secure Checkout" (1st step) or "Checkout Now" after filling your address, credit card info?

going all the way to filling the information out and then hitting secure checkout it still comes up at $49.99. so even following the link posted by spacesurfer it's not working.

jd

Comes up as $9.99 for me after I click "Secure Checkout". I of course did not click on "Checkout Now" after filling the form cause I don't need to purchase it. Did you get the message after actually clicking on "Secure Checkout" (1st step) or "Checkout Now" after filling your address, credit card info?

I got $49.99 at both windows. 1st at the Buy Now, and then at the second window of the shopping cart.

jd

jd

However, if you clear your cookies/cache and then go directly to the link in the thread, it pops up the $9.99 price.

I can asure it was real deal any way's look here i think offer is almost over http://www.computeractive.co.uk/vnunet/dow...true-image-home

And we know why because they are about to release new version persionally i would go for trueimage 11 i have tried beta version of 2009 as usual we are the beta testers for acronis

P.S. forget the spelling been out for a few beers :P