integrating Nvidia drivers with modified INF

RH88User

hey! I use the drivers from Laptopvideo2go for my Nvidia quadro card. And the dudes overthere create modified INFs so new drivers can be installed on computers with models of graphics cards which are not supported in the original INFs. I have noticed that whenever i try to integrate these drivers which use modified INFs with vLite they never get installed, but if i leave the original INF it will automatically install without a problem. anyone know why that is so? :ph34r: if i use the modified inf to manually install it, it works fine

whenever i try to integrate these drivers which use modified INFs with vLite they never get installed, but if i leave the original INF it will automatically install without a problem. anyone know why that is so? :ph34r: if i use the modified inf to manually install it, it works fine

AFAIK, when you mod the .inf, you break the driver's WHQL authenticity. As long as you use a WHQL driver, you'll never have a problem integrating. At least, that's been my experience.

• 2 weeks later...