Nvlddmkm.sys

eyeball

Hi everyone,

I was just on my computer, running 2 VM's a few apps and a video and whilst changing the Screen resolution in a VM and switching to full screen i got a nice blue screen with Nvlddmkm.sys named as the culprit. :realmad: I am so fed up with NVidia's crappy drivers. What should i do with this? Should i report it to anyone? If anyone can suggest who i can moan to about this i will, because i dont know about you guys but when i spend over a £100 on a graphics card alone i expect the drivers to have been written properly!

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I was just on my computer, running 2 VM's a few apps and a video and whilst changing the Screen resolution in a VM and switching to full screen i got a nice blue screen with Nvlddmkm.sys named as the culprit. :realmad: I am so fed up with NVidia's crappy drivers. What should i do with this? Should i report it to anyone? If anyone can suggest who i can moan to about this i will, because i dont know about you guys but when i spend over a £100 on a graphics card alone i expect the drivers to have been written properly!

Thanks

LOL... not surprised to hear that, nvidia drivers are crap, they have wicked hardware, but they can't write good drivers at all.

check this out

http://www.msfn.org/board/ATI-or-NVIDIA-t1...p;mode=threaded

Edited by shahed26