WPI Guide questions ref quotes and auto install..?

Hi ....I have just created a custom vista disc using vlite....

Questions regarding the WPI app

....on the guide for Command 1 it says eg "%wpipath%\Install\CCleaner.exe"...but further down on the known bugs section it says to remove the quotes on the config area...because otherwise it doubles them afterwards?

I am confused as I would have thought the guide would be updated....so do I leave the quotes on the command 1 section or remove them?

Lastly.....am I right in thinking to get wpi to auto install the apps after logon ...First copy the contents of the vlite custom disc on to a new folder then do I just have to put the WPI folder on the root of the new folder and then burn the Contents of the new folder to DVD....? (will it be bootable this way)...?

or do Put the contents of the new folder into vlite to make it bootable...?

Also in the guide (further down) it mentions to put the downloadable sources folder on the root....however there is already a ( much bigger ) sources folder on the root?...will it still auto install without the downloadable sources folder...ifnot As it already exists ,do I put the contents of the downloadable sorces folder into the existing sources folder...?

Thanks for any help.

....on the guide for Command 1 it says eg "%wpipath%\Install\CCleaner.exe"...but further down on the known bugs section it says to remove the quotes on the config area...because otherwise it doubles them afterwards?
<-- Tutorial section needs a bit of an update. The whole thing with quotes is automatically done when you browse to the .exe with the built in browse button on the right of the commandline.
Lastly.....am I right in thinking to get wpi to auto install the apps after logon ...First copy the contents of the vlite custom disc on to a new folder then do I just have to put the WPI folder on the root of the new folder and then burn the Contents of the new folder to DVD....? (will it be bootable this way)...?
<-- you place the WPI folder at the ROOT of your drive just like any other disk. Then you will have to make the disk image bootable again using one of the dozens of ways todo this. Nothing needs to be copied to the drive. (vLite is probably the easiest way todo this.)
Also in the guide (further down) it mentions to put the downloadable sources folder on the root....however there is already a ( much bigger ) sources folder on the root?...will it still auto install without the downloadable sources folder...ifnot As it already exists ,do I put the contents of the downloadable sorces folder into the existing sources folder...?
<-- it depends on if you already have a setupcomplete.cmd buried in the sources folder, then your existing one would need to be modified.

Ok thanks for your help...I understand your answers...apart from the sources folder ....

If there is already a setupcomplete.cmd in there....what would I need to do to modify it?

Will it not auto install the apps after the vista install...unless the setupcomplete.cmd has been inserted?

Thanks.

Edited by ancient