problem "integrating" .NET 2.0 x64

Hello ppl,

the problem is the title itself. Now, what i tryed already:

integrating with nlite (the hotfix button) - doesn't work

svcpack - for some darn reason it won't execute it with /Q switch. This is were I began to study this problem.

I installed a fresh x64 xp and tryed to install the .net framework x64 with the /Q option; guess what, it ain't workin. package issue? i think so (no other explanation so far)

afterwards I tryed with SNM.com script only to find out it ain't workin on x64 only x86 (didn't put alot of thought into that; not just yet)

aaahhmm, how should I say this.... aa, HELP !!!

there might be a way (time consuming indeed)... a while ago, I used an app that "traces" every system modification that ocurres after an install. This means that every file is traced and recorded. Now starts the hard part.... .net FW also inserts some key registry in the registry, which might give me a bit of a hard time tracking down, but am able to do that too (regshot). Afterwards, hand pick every file copyed by .Net FW and every key registry and make a silent installer myself (smart install maker can do that). But you do realise what this means right?

It means some 5 kg of coffe, some 1 kg of dunhill (black 100's) ciggaretes and 3-4 days of work plus some other 1 or 2 for testing in order to be sure everything is in order.

Ain't gonna happen some time soon that's for sure.

It means some 5 kg of coffe, some 1 kg of dunhill (black 100's) ciggaretes and 3-4 days of work plus some other 1 or 2 for testing in order to be sure everything is in order.

You serious? That's a lot of coffee and smoke for just 3-4 days. I actually think you're optimistic. In any case if you could make it possible anyway to get .net integrated on source,

that'd still be just as awesome, no matter how long it takes you.