Is it possible to make a lite version of vista using a sony recovery d

ancient

Hi

I am just looking into vlite....is it possible for me to make a custom vista disc for my Sony laptop..using the sony recovery disc....( but taking out some of the sony rubbish that I do not need + updating with the latest sony drivers)....?

I know this can be done with a retail vista disc....just not sure about a manufactur's recovery disc.

Thanks for any help.

Hi

I have searched ...but can not find one for Sony.....I have tried pointing vlite to the folder where I have copied the Sony recovery disc to (It was s double layer disc...containing vista + drivers /apps)

But vlite reports no valid vista files?

I do also have standalone retail vista...but I would like unattended install of certain apps as well as pre installed sony drivers/certain sony apps ...which I can't find an option for on vlite...is there an alternative/addition to vlite that would allow this?

When using the official created recovery disc it installs vista the forces you to intsalll the applications/drivers as well....I tried creating the 2 disc version (disc 1 vista files disc 2 applications = drivers)...but after disc 1 it still says you must install disc 2 proper operation...and that message kept popping up every now and again...even when you close it.