DRM removal & Snipping Tool

YACO

So... apparently the Sniping Tool doesn't work without the msdrm.dll file :(

When I try to open it I get an error: "This application has failed to start because msdrm.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem".

Love the snipping tool... hate drm...

So, I copied msdrm.dll from this site and put it on my windows\system32 folder and the sniping tool now works...

Now I'm wondering if that means I have fully activated DRM back or what? Anyone?

Edited by YACO

When I try to open it I get an error: "This application has failed to start because msdrm.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem".

So, I copied msdrm.dll from this site and put it on my windows\system32 folder and the sniping tool now works...

Now I'm wondering if that means I have fully activated DRM back or what? Anyone?

f*** snipping tool ______(Lightscreen Portable) this tool is better,portable and open source

link _______ http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/lightscreen_portable

• 9 months later...

f*** snipping tool ______(Lightscreen Portable) this tool is better,portable and open source

link _______ http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/lightscreen_portable

thank you, I had removed the tablet pc tools but left the snipping tool but got aeroor anytime i tried to use it, light screen is a pretty good replacement thanks