WPI v7.1.1

• 2 weeks later...

Tried new version , buttons are still messed up.

I dont need to upload this Kelsenellenelvian, i just downloaded the new one , unpacked ,and executed it.

Yes, I have seen that button problem before, but only on older slower computers. That may not be your case. Is it just with the Corporate theme, or others also?

Slow comp is not the case ,and its with all themes.

Only the standard buttons work, when you choose a style, it messes up.

Edited by sp00f

The buttons are all the same. There is no "standard", "normal" button. But yes, they don't always work. From what I can tell, IE6 is the worst culprit.

I posted a message asking for a better button solution since they can't be totally disabled, but no one posted a reply. I'm not the least bit surprised by it. People only complain here, they don't offer any help to me when I need it.

The buttons are all the same. There is no "standard", "normal" button. But yes, they don't always work. From what I can tell, IE6 is the worst culprit.

I posted a message asking for a better button solution since they can't be totally disabled, but no one posted a reply. I'm not the least bit surprised by it. People only complain here, they don't offer any help to me when I need it.

I use IE7 , i even tried IE8 beta.

And when you enter WPI for the first time, the buttons are ok.

Untill you add a theme to them, then they mess up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a word on syntax when using [iNSTINF]

Proper Use:

[iNSTINF] %wpipath%\INSTALLDIRECTORY\FILEDIRECTORY\FILENAME.INF

Notice, no spaces or quotes.

The INF Path name may not contain any spaces, commas or quotation marks.

This is imposed by the DOS path structure of the command. Normally, a Quote around the command would fix the file name issue, but there is some issue with rundll32 command line that breaks it.